July 9, 2008

No Comment

I've just noticed something after my last post. What did I notice?? Well it seems like my counter is gradually going up each day but I don't get any response or feedback. NOTHING!!!

It's not like I expect for everyone that comes on here to leave a comment or anything but some people come more than a couple of times and still nada aside from Jake Tornado who is a gentleman and a couple of people here and there. Alright so I don't post everyday or granted every week but I post when I can. I was slacking for the last couple of months but people forgive me. I'm back now and not travelling til the end of Oct. and plus I can't blog every day that'll be like worthless cause I'm all not that interesting. It's just kinda common courtesy you know to say "hi" or "how's it going".



2 comments:

Jake said...

Uggghhh! So here I am (again?) and being a "gentleman" saying "hi!" Haha. Don't worry my friend, the thing is, you just have to post more interesting stories and believe me, people will start leaving their marks. I suggest you start posting stories about the everyday life of an Asian in an Australian setting. It's where you're at right now, right? Hang loose sweetie.

T said...

Ah Jake thanks for stopping by...what I meant by the post was for my family and friends that come on here to check up on me (mostly aimed at my sister) lol. But I am still in Sydney and have some trips lined up so I'll be posting on those trips shortly.