February 21, 2008

Bangkok, Thailand: HERE I COME!!!

I just got some really good news from work. It seems like the President of my company's franchise is taking it to Bangkok!!! That's not even the best part yet. Ok so here it is...they picked me to be there for 6 months to 1 year. YAY!!! I could not tell you how excited I was to know I would be there close to a year.


I'm looking forward to all the new things I will be experiencing in Bangkok. The sights, the food, the weather, the people...how much fun it's going to be. I especially miss the food...yum fruits, pad thai and so much more (Ok I'm sounding like a fatass now). Oh yeah Bangkok is only an hour plane ride to Laos anyways. I get to explore more of Asia now, can't wait. The only thing that kind of scares me is that I'll be alone in a different city and not knowing anyone there will be kind of different. You know what screw being scared...I'm more excited than scared. I can't wait to get back to my birth country and explore it. Does anyone know any nice places to stay or where to explore? Suggestions are great.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Hola hermana! You can ask Pisanu of BISEAN on what Bangkok has to offer. I've been there and all I can say is that the place is truly amazing. :)

Sofia for BiSEAN said...

Tayla sweetie, what things do you wanna explore. Your category is too broad -- remember, it's Bangkok! It's like everything is there yknow sweetie? <3

T said...

Jake - Thanks for the idea of asking Pisanu. I'm pretty sure he'll have plenty of fantastic suggestions.

Sofia - I want to see anything that's exciting, but then again that sounds like all of Bangkok. Do you have any suggestions for someone travelling alone hun?