February 3, 2008

Superbowl 42: Patriots vs. Giants

Superbowl 42 has officially ended. It was such a close game but kind of disappointing to me at least. I had such high hopes for the New England Patriots to come through and win another Superbowl, but unfortunately they couldn't pull it together and get pass the Giants' defense. I guess it was kinda good cause both teams were from the East Coast and I was raised in Connecticut.

So I lost money on the team but I also won on the spread. Not a lot of people know how to play the spread, well the gals at work that is so I had to bet with the only guy there which is our IT guy. I won at least $200 on this game alone but not as nearly as much as I would've liked, oh well there's always next year.

CONGRATS TO THE NEW YORK GIANTS ON SUPERBOWL 42!!!

No comments: