February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


Valentines Day is a day of love. Seems like all the couples out there are super mushy today with the holding hands, the sweet compliments to each other, the gifts and etc. We spend so much money today buying gifts for each other that its ridiculous. We spend around 17 million worldwide on Valentines Day alone. I can't believe we actually spend so much on candy, flowers, cards, hearts, and gifts. This is such a greeting card holiday and we feed right into their hands.

On a more mushy sentiment I can still remember the most romantic Valentines I've had. It was about 2 years ago. I won't go into details but it involved a beach, sunset, champagne and gifts. It wasn't something flashy or what no but it was just nice. Every year on this day I always think about the bad Valentines dates and now I finally have a good one in the books.


What is your most romantic Valentines Day memory?


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments: