January 16, 2008

Raptor Anyone?

Ok don't laugh!!!! Does anyone remember the Thai music group named RAPTOR? Well I remember them and I think some people still loves them. Anyways I remember being in junior high and seeing their concert for the very first time when my parents rented some other concert. My first reaction was..."What? They're kids and they rap, in Thailand?" Needless to say I was kinda shocked cause I've never seen it or heard rap from that part of the world before. Ok after I saw that concert I was hooked. I got my friend hooked also and we were so obsessed.

Still don't laugh!!!

We bought everything from magazines to tapes that had Raptor on it. Omg I think I knew all the words to the song and we even tried doing the dances. We were pretty good if I say so myself.
No laughing yet!!!

Ok so I still listen to Raptor and I love Joni's music still. I'm serious its on my iPod as we speak and blasting in my car. I don't care what anyone says Raptor was like my first boy group crush lol. Their songs were catchy damn it. I love Joni's music though and I wish he would come out with a new album. Now a days its just people that can barely sing and the songs are about selling sex or promoting sex. What about LOVE?? Ok now you can laugh...whatever! Now enjoy the Pictures.




1 comment:

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

They were like the super-idols in those days. *sigh* Just like you, I remember buying everything and anything with Raptor on it. LOL. Cool post.

Thanks for the link babe ;-)