January 16, 2008

The Beginning

WELCOME EVERYONE!

This is my very first blog and I'm super excited. Don't ask me why, I just am. I am sitting here waiting til the day that I leave for Sydney, Australia...whoo hoo!!! I'm super geeked about getting on that plane and just leaving the States for a while. I know what a dork right...well if you've live in the States for all of your life then you want to leave also. I'm also excited because Australia is just a hop, skip and a jump away from Asia. It's near Laos, Thailand, China, Cambodia, Vietnam and all those countries close to my heart. When I get there I just have to wait til holiday to go vacation at those places even though most of the places I've already been there. Anyways this first blog is nothing much just a beginning and hopefully a great beginning of brand new exciting things to come in the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

No comments: